August 14, 2022

Others - Used Sony DSC-H300 Review

When I saw it on the clearance web page of Staples.ca, I could not believe my eye and the price is 10 dollars only. After that, I decided to email to ask them (Staples.ca) if they put the wrong price.

 


Here is their response:

Our records show that the price on the website is correct however the product in question has been discontinued and will no longer be available for purchase through Staples.

After that, I decided to buy the "used" camera, because I don't want to be laughed at as an idiot. 

On Amazon.ca, I saw the price of the "used" camera is 179.99. After thinking about it for two days, I ordered it and had to wait for two weeks. 

After I ordered it, I ordered its accessories on Amazon.ca, such as the Sony package, batteries with charger, and Sony lens cap. I bought the tripod and lens cap keeper at the London Drugs store as well.

During the waited time, I have seen YouTube videos, manuals from Sony.com, and reviews to research how to use it.

After I waited for two weeks and got the parcel, I tried on these two days (August 13-14) and the photo quality and video quality were not bad but needed to be set up.  

Here are the photos I have tried out.





After trying out and posting on Facebook, I got some likes from my friends. I would like to recommend this used camera, because the photo quality of it is better than iPhones, and the video quality is the same as iPhones exactly.


No comments:

Post a Comment