June 04, 2019

Others - MOFT Stand Review

When I saw the MOFT Stand on the Kickstarter website in February 2019, I was interested in how it works and pledged 19 USD originally. However, the diamond version of MOFT Stand had been released later and I pledged 5 more dollars. so it would be 24 dollars. 

Before I got the package today, I emailed MOFT team for the tracking info because I waited too long. MOFT team was very polite and I would like to appreciate them for hearing my complaint and replying me as soon as possible. 

Here are the photos of the MOFT Stand I took today.


front of the package
back of the package


open package: MOFT Stand and eraser for glue pad


Instruction


attaching my laptop


3 inches raised


2 inches raised


After I used it for the first time today, I would like to recommend it to everyone who does not want to buy the stand (I understand that is too heavy) but has neck and back problem without using that. 

The MOFT has the advantages:
lightweight
can raise 2 or 3 inches
Good for the people using the laptop every day.

The MOFT has improvement:
When I took off the stand from the leather case I am using, it is difficult.

The Kickstarter Page of MOFT is here
The official website is here

No comments:

Post a Comment