February 22, 2019

Others - Fuse Reel Side Winder Review

When I saw the Fuse Reel Sidewinder via the Kickstarter website in 2017, I wanted to be an early bird. However, I was withdrawing because I did not respond for a long time.

I ordered it about two weeks ago, and it was delivered to my working place last week. I have tried it so many times, and it is useful. It can also save my time to wrap the charger cable and put it to my backpack.

I didn't bring the longer charger cable to my working place or the place where has the sockets (such as Starbucks, Apple Store, or somewhere) before I ordered it, because it was too inconvenient to wrap the charger.

However, there is a thing that needs to be improved in this project. Sometimes I wrap it via twisting inner wheel clockwise, the MagSafe 2 side of the charger would be longer. Therefore, I have to rewrap the charger.

I would like to give the 4.5 / 5 stars to this project and recommend this to everyone who has Macbook.

The official website is here.

The instruction video for 45W charger that I am using is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment